Designed from the ground up to be the industry’s most advanced air handler, the new Hyperion air handler — and its 21 exclusive pending patents — is setting a whole new standard in installability, service, reliability, efficiency and safety.
- All models now feature Trane’s exclusive Vortica blower, which offers greater energy efficiency and less noise.
- The Hyperion air handlers have 50% fewer parts than previous models for greater long-term reliability.
- Communicating systems now feature a centralized user interface conveniently located on the outside of the unit’s door.
- Application flexibility — Regardless of the type of refrigerant, air return or heat type (electric or hydronic), Hyperion offers compatibility for a wide range of applications, translating into unmatched installation flexibility.
- Consumer-friendly efficiency — From its unique Air-Tite II cabinet, which is constructed more like a refrigerator than a typical air handler, to its Vortica blower and air-tight rubber plugs and gaskets, Hyperion is designed to keep cold air inside, reducing lost energy and increasing system efficiency.
- Proactive testing — From mass spectrometer leak testing to 100% factory line run tests, Trane takes vigilant steps to verify units and components work properly before they are packaged and shipped.w